mardi 31 mars 2015

Another art I can do?

I posted a thread about picking up a grappling art to do along with my 1st degree black belt in ITF TKD. I've started Judo and I really like it. So in terms of Grappling and throws from a clinch I'm doing Judo and for Striking I do TKD. Wondering what comes next for a keen martial arts fan? Trapping? Striking from the clinch? Etc?



In terms of ground grappling we do a lot of ne waza in my judo class so I don't need BJJ and we also do leg takedowns so my teacher doesn't really bother with the IJF rules Which I like. Muay thai is an option too. I'd prefer something more traditional but I don't really mind. I've tried Wing Chun, really didn't like it, just didn't compliment by TKD at all. About my TKD too we do also use knees and elbows as well as punches and kicks so I'm not too kicky when I sparr.



Hoping I can get some advice on some other MA I can do in the future with TKD and Judo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire