dimanche 22 mars 2015

New member

Hi all,

I've been fishing, hunting and camping the park since the early 60's.

Lived in Keeseville and moved to Northville in later years.

I carried my old Chestnut canoe for more miles than I can remember, from Fish Pond near St Regis to Copperas Pond in the Wilmington Notch (tough carry).

Hunted in the Marcy Dam area and later near Rocky Falls in the Indian Pass area.

I hunted extensively in the Siamese ponds area, setting up a tent camp near Big Shanty Mt.

Hiked the high peaks from Marcy to the Great Range.

Skiied In the Canada Lake area and the Siamese Ponds.

I loved to hunt white rabbits from Keeseville to Wells.

Made a canoe trip from Old forge to Saranac Lake with 5 kids, the youngest being 6 years old in the 70's.

Fished and canoed the Raquette down stream from the rapids.

I'm happy to have found this forum.

Jim




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire