dimanche 22 mars 2015

TKD for youngsters

Hello



I am looking for a martial art for my son to do, he is a rather boisterous 3 year old (4 in August) and I feel a martial art would help him greatly. The issue is this, in my area of the UK, there are only Kung fu, Karate and TKD classes, most of these run on evenings and I don't think that my son would be suitable for these as he has an early bed time. There are 2 TKD classes in my area that train kids on Saturdays, one is and "Olympic TKD club" which only charges a yearly membership fee of £40 and doesn't charge training fee's. The other is this club http://ift.tt/1blXM8d which I am interested in as I could actually train there on an evening (shift work - not great for structured training) - I used to train in Shotokan.



Would this benefit my son? Would I find it hard to change from SHotokan Karate to TKD?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire