lundi 9 janvier 2017

Kung Fu for Movies

Hi everyone!

I love forums so if this place is active and has off topic discussions you can expect to see me around as a regular.

I'm an amateur film maker and I want to make an action comedy with fighting scenes. So I'm doing a lot of stretching and I want to start practicing martial arts and kung fu with the goal of looking cool on camera.

Is warming up really important before stretching if I want to improve?

I want to kick really high so my routine is the pancake stretch, butterfly, and then sitting down in front of a wall with my legs split and trying to pull myself close to the wall.

Then I stand up and do lateral leg raises w/ a cableflex for strength.

It's great to be here and I looking forward to getting to know you.
Thanks for reading my introduction thread

:)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire