dimanche 5 février 2017

Any places in the US similar to SL/LP?

Hey everyone!

Like the rest of you, Im sure you are here to find more exciting places to explore and share with others why you are in love with the Adks! For me its the mountains and closet knit small communities!
As much as I love it here Ive realized that I cannot live here. I am looking for places similar.
I moved to Syracuse area and the people are so different, they keep to themselves and dont really make eye contact. The area is just a place for consumerism and I just want out! I want tot be back in the mountains.

Any place youve ever visited that is like the Adirondacks but has bigger cities that might have more opportunities in terms of jobs?
Boise was similar in the way of wonderful people-and lots of jobs! and Mountains! But was just a too much city for me honestly. Looking forward to reading your responses!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire