vendredi 17 mars 2017

Historic Camping Event in need of a site

Hello,

I am a living historian and am in the process of planning an 1860s Adirondack weekend. Since the camps came in later in the 19th century, I was thinking it would really cool to actually camp, in canvas tents, and do things that people did in the 1860s - row boats, fishing, hiking etc.

I'm in need of a good place to do this. I'd like campground that is relatively simple and wooded on a lake. Group sites would be ideal - there may be about 25 of us. Cabins might be useful for those who don't have tents. It's so hard to search for such specifics on some of the camping sites.

Does anyone out there have suggestions? I'm looking at doing this event in 2018 so I have some time to plan.

Thank you so much,
Jessica C.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire