mercredi 21 juin 2017

Chain Lakes Rd South: More doggone fun

Hello,

Today I went to explore the Chain Lakes Rd South. I rode my MTB and brought along my trusty canine companions. We went from the Gooley Club parking area up to Pine Lake and back. The weather was great and the bugs weren't a bother at all. I was glad I brought a jacket because the wind off of Pine Lake made things a little chilly. When I signed in to the trail register, I noticed that no one else had signed in since the 17th. I only met one other person and that was when I was almost back to my car. I also took the opportunity to do the short trek out to Bullhead Pond. Altogether a fine way to celebrate the Summer Solstice. Next time I want to explore the North side of the Essex Chain.

Photos:
http://ift.tt/2t3IaQy

Kathy

Kath


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire