dimanche 25 juin 2017

Limekiln Lake Dispersed Camping

Hi Forum, new guy here. I'm a backpacker and hammock camper from Friendsville PA who also RV glamps.

Last week of July I'll be at Limekiln Lake Campground with my travel trailer, camping with my family, and my in-laws. My wife, 1.5 year old daughter and I.... and their 7 kids and 4 adults... all their kids are under 9 years old too, and have NEVER been camping, ever. It's going to be pretty crazy.

Is there anywhere on the lake, that I could either hike to, or paddle to, to stay overnight in my hammock to get away for a night? The lake has a few islands in it, and Im sure i could stealth camp them, but I really only ever do that if I have to, I never try to knowingly stealth camp to get around rules. As always, I LNT, even on our family private land.

Thanks for any help, or jist general advice on the area. Ashamed to say I've never camped the Adirondacks before.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire