mardi 27 juin 2017

new Pandora CZ floral charm

The Red Nosed Reindeer is another design I am sure will be popular, it will also be taking a place on my Christmas bracelet I think! I do like his red enamel nose, although I still prefer full bodied designs when it comes to Pandora animal charms. The Pandora All Wrapped Up design is an openwork version of the sparkling present charm, and will be available in both gold and silver. The gold version of it is also beautiful. Next up, we have a few classic two tone pandora designs: the Heart of the Family and the Divine Angel which features a pretty gold halo. The Pandora Family Heritage is not a Christmas charm as such, but its themes of family fit in well with the celebration. There will also be a gift set featuring the Delicate Sentiments necklace and earrings. I love pearls, and Pandora Love Charms this gift set looks like such a lovely present for the holidays.
The Pandora Filled with Love bracelet gift set comes with a white leatherette pandora charms online sale wristlet. While the Pandora Petals of Love gift set comes with its own heart shaped jewellery box. Finally, the Pandora Love is Forever charm comes with a cute heart shaped gift box too. Pandora Asia do offer some gorgeous GWPs, and I think this is one of the nicest that they have done yet. There are lots of fun little promotions and extras that I thought were worth covering. Pandora do usually go all out for Valentines, for obvious reasons!
I find this a nice selection of pandora jewellery a lot of the floral motifs work better as accompanying jewellery than charms, I think. My favourites are actually the Dazzling Butterfly pieces, detailed in clear pave pandora sale online and white enamel, and I will be interested to hear more about those. The plain silver pandora Floral Daisy Lace pieces are rather pretty, too, and I expect they will be pleasantly affordable. I am aware that people are anxious to hear about pricing for the new pandora collection pieces. The lovely thing about these clips are how shiny and clean looking they are! Feathered clips have a very smooth look, offset by just a hint of oxidised detailing in each groove. The lines of this clip are curved and neat, and it looks softer and more stylised when compared to some of Pandora older silver clips in the same style.
In addition to the Blooming Dahlia clip, there are some accompanying jewellery pieces. You can also see the new gold pandora charms uk sale pave spacers, which are silicone lined. There is also a new gold version of the Pandora Radiant Hearts charm. The fact that we are getting three new pandora muranos is fantastic, and I particularly like the look of the floral glass bead. Overall, there certainly seem to be a lot of floral designs coming up! I prefer the Blooming Dahlia design as a ring to the clip and pendant designs, I think. The pandora forget me nots are pretty, but not so much to my taste. I am also told that we can expect Sparkling Apple Blossom designs! There are not many plain silver charms coming out, from what I have been told.
There Pandora UK Store is a Poetic Blooms necklace, and you can also see the pandora Poetic Blooms pendant on a chain as well. On the bracelet, you can see a pink enamel floral disc pendant, a new CZ floral charm that I suspect might be the Sparkling Apple Blossom I was told about and, at the back, a new button style charm with cut out butterflies. I think there might be a new pandora safety chain as well. We can enjoy gold Pandora Radiant Hearts charm and the Blooming Dahlia clip and pendant. There is also a sneak peek at a new 3D White Primrose clip. I am very pleased with my Pave Heart clasp bracelet, and love the little extra sparkle it adds to a design.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire