lundi 16 juillet 2018

Moose River Plains Fishing

I plan to head to the Moose River Plains for some car camping quite soon and would like some basic fishing guidance. Of course, I wouldn't dream of asking any strangers to disclose personal information. What I need is a start. Laugh or scoff if you like, but I am not an angler, compleat or otherwise. The odd part is that I have always wanted to be one. I even subscribed to The In Fisherman in the 80's.

There is quite a bit to this story that is just as absurd but bottom line is I have a chance to spend some time with my 14 year old son and I'd like to give this a go. He is a great kid, not typical at all, he is "on the spectrum" and we never now what is going take with him. I'd like to set him up for success as much as possible, but clearly, I need help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire