vendredi 6 juillet 2018

Tent camping Wilmington NY recommendations

Hello All,
Looking at planning a mountain bike trip for the Wilmington area and would like to do a weekend camping trip. I have a tent that sets up in the back of my truck that works great. I'm looking for something with a decent selection of somewhat private sites.
Last year I booked online at a few different camp grounds and ended up stacked on top of other sites( listening to the neighbor snore all night) or stuck out in a field with no shade.
So I'm looking for some first hand experience on what camp grounds and maybe even a section of sites that would fit? Prefer to have a shower available, electricity not necessary.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tundra camping.jpg (112.5 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire