samedi 21 juillet 2018

Need some recommendations

I've got some ideas in my head, but I suck when it comes to creativity so I figured I would see if anyone has anything to add

Sadly, our old boy Sarge, a rotty/lab mix is no longer with us. I was given a bag of his hair with a request to put together a shadow box type thing with some flies made out of his hair. I am going to sand and finish some drift wood, have my buddy tumble and polish some rocks and put something together.

What I am looking for are some fly recommendations for display purposes. I think i am going to make some buggy looking stones, and a couple small mayfly nymphs, but I'd also like to incorporate a few others that just plain look nice. Fish catching is of zero concern. If anyone has a name or a photo, or a photo of a similar project that they've done or seen it'd be greatly appreciated. Will be a fun and a little bit of a sad project, but I want to nail it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire