dimanche 10 mars 2019

Invitation to Fill-In Survey for FYP : D

Hello everyone, my name is Chan Jun Heng, I'm a final year undergraduate students, currently pursuing Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Psychology in UCSI University. I am conducting a research study entitled : The Relationship Between Gaming Addiction and Aggressive Behavior, Narcissistic Personality Traits Among University Students In Malaysia.

The purpose of this research is to investigate whether there are any significant relationship between gaming addiction and aggressive behavior, narcissistic personality traits among university student in Malaysia.

I would like to encourage you all to spend about 10 minutes to finish all the questionnaire in the link below. Please answer ALL the questions. Your answer is far more useful than an incomplete response.

Please select the answer that you think is accurate in relation to each question. Kindly take note that your responses will be used for academic purpose only. All the information and answer will be kept as private and confidential. If you have any inquiries regarding this research, please do not hesitate to contact me at 1001645920@student.ucsiuniversity.edu.my or my supervisor Dr Mohtaram Rabbani. Her email addresses is mohtaram@ucsiuniversity.edu.my

Link to my questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...SEBJw/viewform

Thank You for your participation and support for this research.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire