dimanche 10 mars 2019

Pine Orchard Snowshoe

Hello All,

It's been awhile since I have posted a TR. I am going through a major life change. I quit my career of 30 years and went back to college. Now I am a poor, broke college student at the age of 53! School has kept me pretty busy and I haven't been able to enjoy the beautiful world all around me here in the Southern Adirondacks. But my class on Friday was cancelled and the sun was shining, so I decided to make the best of my good fortune and get outdoors.

The dogs and I enjoyed a great little trip to Pine Orchard from Dorr Rd. I've been there once before and then there was fresh snow and I had to break trail all the way. But, this time the snow was packed which made for a much easier trip. The woods were so quiet an peaceful. I only saw one small group of snowmobiles and they were very careful to slow down so I could get myself and the dogs off the trail.

Not the most exciting of trips, but satisfying nonetheless. A good time was had by all. Here are a few pics.

Kathy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pine Orchard 1.jpg (141.1 KB)
File Type: jpg Pine Orchard 2.jpg (143.8 KB)
File Type: jpg Pine Orchard 3.jpg (145.4 KB)
File Type: jpg Pine Orchard 4.jpg (144.2 KB)
File Type: jpg Pine Orchard 5.jpg (137.7 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire