lundi 18 mars 2019

Odd search problem, or maybe it's just me

I have been doing some poking around here on the forum, planning for my trip next summer. I've been using the search box to look up about Tupper Lake, Low's Lake, and such. I do single word searches for 'tupper' so I don't get every post with the word 'lake'. I thought it was odd a couple of weeks ago that when I would search for those names I would get about 1 page of results spread over the past 12 years, and then I would get a raft of results from 2007 and before. It occurred to me today that I should do a test, so I searched for 'santanoni' (without the quotes, of course) and the same thing happened. I know I posted a trip report in 2017, and it didn't appear in the search results. I am wondering if this is a problem just for me and my computer or if other people have experienced the same thing. I value this forum very highly, and I really appreciate the folks who administer, moderate, and maintain it. Thank you very much.
Zach


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire