samedi 9 mars 2019

Lee Wulff was a beast

I'm an early riser and try to spend the first couple of hours each day learning something new. Today's journey lead me to this early video of Lee Wulff. It shows him getting his pilots license and flying into the remote regions of Labrador with his young son.

The man was a true adventurer. Landing 40 inch Atlantic salmon with a light bamboo rod and 2 pound tippet. Locating fish with his plane and then putting together a canvas skin canoe to get them. Man what a life!

It got me psyched up for this seasons fishing adventures. While we don't use planes hiking into our backcountry ponds with canoes or float tubes can be just as exciting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://youtu.be/LlF4ez8aLEA


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire