mercredi 11 mars 2015

After Six Years

Hello all,

Back in the day, my Dad used to take me out to the ADK for a birthday fishing trip(late may) after he passed I have been itching to get back out there. We went to a campsite on Todds lake perhaps? If thats an actual place and not my younger brain making things up. And had some good luck fishing nothing special. A few bass and some delicious bullhead. But I digress. I have taken off the week after memorial day from work and have been trying to plan a trip. Now I have grown from the pint size fisherboy I was and am now interested in larger, stronger fish and if I am going to drive six hours would like to know I am headed in the right direction for a little bit of some action, after scouring the interwebs for the past few weeks can only seem to find either fishing reports that seem to be comercialized in the sense they just want me to give them money to stay there or for fly fishing salmon which i will not be in season for. So any locals or those of you whom go out to the adks often, could perhaps offer a little guidance to me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks. Tight lines.







-J




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire