mercredi 11 mars 2015

Beginners Martial Arts Strength Training

:hat:Hello all

I am Steve and new to MAP. I am 51 and looking to get back into martial arts. I must be mad at my age, but anyways. Got a very little bit of experience in Shotokan, too many years ago now. More recently a little Wing Chun, only intro beginners stuff, and about 4 months Krav Maga. I cannot high kick, due to too many years on the couch; and my flexibility is poor. Have started a whole fitness program, and okay with most of that.

Can I ask if anyone has any suggestions on M.A strength training, I believe it is slow techniques, such as kicks, which strengthen and condition all the muscles and joints, necessary for a given technique. Am I right on that please? And, can anyone suggest a 20 minute M.A strength training routine, suitable for a beginner, with flexibility issues please?

Thank you All

:o




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire