vendredi 6 mars 2015

Bjj roll models. (Get it)

So who are you currently apeing and why.....



Heres my general current list.



Ryan hall - amazing skills, not afraid to completely rethink existing concepts, excellent instructionals.



Xande and saulo - classic approach, not afraid to evolve and again excellent instructionals.



Keenan - top level guy, very solid material, very new school which is good as I'm mostly an old school player.



Garry tonon / eddie cummings, leg lock heavy, very submission focused, again a good balance for my own focus on positional skills over subs.



Essentially my current focus is rounding out my game and sharpening the elements of my game that maybe are a little undeveloped.



What about you guys / gals?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire