jeudi 5 mars 2015

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for allowing me to join MAP. I look forward to learning from the other members here and discussing topics about the martial arts. Although some background information was provided in the User CP, if anyone wants to know, here is a little about me.



I grew up in Oak Ridge, Tn. and moved back there after living in the Nashville, Tn. area for a while. Have been a student of martial arts for almost 25 years now. I began with Isshin-Ryu Karate and then went to Praying Mantis. Aside from that, I took Bak Mei and Wing Chun during the years I lived in western Tn. Currently I'm taking classes in Hsing-I and have an interest with short fist CMA styles and Okinawan Karate.



Anyway, thanks again for letting me join up. Sorry if the introduction wasn't much, but I really didn't know what to say. If you have any questions just ask and I will try to answer them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire