jeudi 12 mars 2015

Subs that actually finish fights

Ok, so apologies if I am rehashing old arguments but I was thinking about subs and 'the street' and thinking how useless the tap out is in those circumstances.



But whilst chokes are established fight enders, I'm not so sure about some armlocks etc. Painful? Yep. Damaging to joints? Sometimes. Breaking bones and leaving someone unable to continue? Meh. I can just see scenarios where you get to a sub, but where does it go from there? What are the subs that will end a fight, and which are the ones that make them scream but then can carry on once you release the pressure?



Just curious - I'm no groundfighter, but things like bent armlocks, when I've put them on or had them put on me still don't feel like they would really incapacitate when they are cranked on




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire