lundi 6 février 2017

Hello All.

I'm a 46 year old guy from Western Canada, that didn't start martial Arts until 4 years ago. I've dabbled in a bunch of things, trying to find what I think is the "right path" for me to follow. I started at a WMA sword class, looking to find something physical to do, that I would go back to. Going to a gym and picking things up and putting down, or paying someone to tell me to do pushups never appealed to me. 4 years later, and 70 pounds lighter, I've gone to "Modern Combatitives/Self Defence," and have tried some Judo, Iaido, Systema, Aikido, FMA, KAPAP, and Martial Blade Concepts, and now am taking baby steps into JKD.

I wind up doing a lot of solo practice, and figuring out stuff on my own. I'm certainly no expert in anything, just a guy trying to be better.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire