lundi 24 avril 2017

So I was out too

I took Friday off and fished a favorite pond for two days. Some success but not the fish I was looking for. Water temp was 44, which explains a lot. Enclosed is a sample of what came to hand.

Did I mention it was cold and rained both days? I had on every bit of warm clothing I own and was still ccccold! At least my new rain shell kept me bone dry.

On Sunday I met up with Creekwader on another pond. This was one of his faves, advertised as sure fire, can't possibly miss. So of course we both blanked. This was the 2nd time we've fished together and both times no fish! I'm beginning to wonder about that guy...:rolleyes:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4210304.jpg (120.6 KB)
File Type: jpg P4210301.jpg (108.1 KB)
File Type: jpg P4210299.jpg (116.5 KB)
File Type: jpg P4210297.jpg (112.5 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire