dimanche 20 août 2017

10 Darn Tough toes on the 9 carries

I have switched to Darn Tough socks for everything...summer hikes, inside in winter, daily at work, etc. I recently did the 9 carries exclusively in DT. I worried that the wool socks would scour my feet like steel wool when wet, but no...perfectly comfortable. By now your saying so what...they're just socks dude. You see, I can handle just about any discomfort except sore feet. Even wet feet on cold day we're ok with the DT socks. And I just got 2 new pairs under the lifetime warantee after 2 years of hard service. My old smart wools never lasted 6 months. So I post this for my fellow comfy feet purists who have yet to unfurl a pair of Darn Tough quarter crew hikers in charcoal, sage, or oatmeal. May your feet be happy.
Scott


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire