jeudi 30 octobre 2014

[SKY88EVO SHOP] SKY88EVO Travel Agency Services

Good day fellow travelers,



I have a travel agency discounts which allows you to purchase tickets cheaper than the website and it can be up to 10%-20% off from the ticket price. For flights, I only deal with international flights that starts from $800 for any airlines.



Example:

Bob is going to UK on the next 2 weeks. He found the airlines he like and he got $2000 for the price. Then he found my listing and decided to contact me. I can give him an offer for the same flight for $1800 which saves him $200. He sent the payment, then the next day the e-ticket is in his email inbox.



I can also do hotel booking, just contact me first. If you feel that you don't trust me, I totally understand and you are welcome to use escrow if this forum has. Or you can choose other sites that has escrow, but it has to be a legit site.





Contact

Email: sky88evo@yahoo.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire