mardi 10 mars 2015

Beginner Upper Body Strength Karate

I practice a rare style of traditional Okinawan karate called Ryu Te. I want ideas on how to find or set up a beginner level physical training regimen for myself. I feel overwhelmed by the various options and just want something simple.



I am 26 years old, 6 feet 1 inches tall, a mesomorph, and weigh 189 pounds. I have only recently decided to get serious about a physical training regimen. I have up to two hours to work out every day.



I Want an exercise regimen that specifically improves my flexibility, balance, and upper body strength. My style has no high kicks so any balance or stretching exercise specifically for them may not be needed. I am jogging for cardio and leg strength.



I have no experience with any exercise equipment besides treadmills and isolation-exercise machines. I have access to my college gym which has a large variety of exercise equipment.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire