mercredi 11 mars 2015

VIDEO: Winter Wonderland - Off Trail In The Silver Lake Wilderness Area

Finally, a trip in 2015! Come along as we enjoy an overnight in the Adirondack Mountains. Russ (DuctTape & Sausage King) and Justin (Justin) join me for a trip to Southerland Mountain. We camped in a hemlock grove at the base of the mountain and then bushwhacked to the summit, sort of (you will have to watch to see what happened). I brought along my harmonica (thanks for all of the requests to do so) and we grilled up more meat than a 4th of July BBQ. Come along for a trip into winter wonderland it was a great start to the 2015 season!



- Rob



**I will be posting a full "What's In My Pack" video showing all of my gear I used in this trip. Please make sure you subscribe to be alerted when it is posted.



http://ift.tt/1FL86jo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire