dimanche 8 mars 2015

Intensive training courses?

I seem to have stumbled on some intensive martial arts training courses of late. Some run by a group called Little Nine Heaven (they arent al that far from me). They do week long one-to-one courses on various styles, some of which are of interest to me (like Xing Yi for example).



They're divided into levels of rank and apparently cover parts of a syllabus appropriate for their level. I guess if one could internalise as much as possible between courses and spent some months between each level brushing up and practicing outside of the courses, you'd probably obtain something from them.



Has anyone here done any of these sort of courses? I'm always eager to learn, but I'd be reluctant to think you could do these without significant periods of time between each level (mostly to practice, but the prices too, since you seem to be paying for a whole load of instruction and content in a short space of time).



There was also a Chow Gar one in London I found that says its 3 years worth of content covered in 18 months, but you only get one seminar each month and are supposed to go away for a month, master that, come back next time for more content. That seems riskier to me in terms of the quality of what you come out with at the end.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire