vendredi 14 avril 2017

editing .kmz or .tpo tracks?

So I have many tracks saved on (in?) my NatGeo Topo program.
I also have the same tracks saved in Google Earth. I prefer the Google Earth tracks, mostly for the speed, time and elevation profiles. These are mostly paddling trips and the above info helps me synchronize with my photos and fuzzy memory.

But here's the rub.
Many of my saved tracks have miles and miles of leapfrogged points.
If I forget to clear off the previous tracks, I end up with a saved track that starts from home or some other seemingly random start point.
So when I try to zoom in on a particular profile section of a track, I'm saddled with 100 miles of nothing, and my actual track comprises the last 5% of the track.

Is there an elegant way to edit these tracks in the software? Editing or saving partial tracks is extremely cumbersome (for me, anyway) in my Garmin 60CSx.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire