mardi 11 avril 2017

Introducing Myself

Hi all,

I'm from the UK and have been training in Wing Chun Kung Fu and various other arts for the last 20 or so years. I currently run a Wing Chun School in Bradford in the UK.

I also work as a stunt performer in the UK and have worked on films and TV over the last 10 years. You can see my stunt website here.

After starting my kung fu school I ran into a lot of problems. I had problems with my own personal direction and problems with numbers at my school. I built a website out of my own personal struggles with running and owning a martial arts school. I hope it might help other school owners who are experiencing the same or similar difficulties. Have a look at my Martial Arts Marketing website.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Tim


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire