dimanche 4 juin 2017

Knife beats stick

So yesterday me and a partner tested knife vs stick. We both went at it like we wanted to kill each other.

When he had the stick and me the knife he might have broken a bone or two if it had been a real heavy stick but I would have killed him. The same thing happened when he had the knife and I the stick.

Basically we both went into it knowing we would be hit and as long as the person did not incapacitate us we were going to kill the other person.

The major takeaway from this is that I would not want to fight someone with a knife. Sure you might break a bone in there arm or such but if you do not hit the head and incapacitate them, they can cut you a million ways and kill you on many different body parts. The question you have to ask yourself is will breaking a bone make the knife attacker stop? How many times has a broken bone stopped someone from doing something they wanted?

So I guess what are your thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire