lundi 5 juin 2017

White Suicide of Averages

Had I been a general in the Western, Central or Eastern White Race nations, I would have won the war a long time ago!

Other Super Weapons I could build include automatic nuclear cannon; a more effective anti-missile system; a greater that current day electro magnetic weapon. I will not share these with you as they have environmental effect(s).

If I was a general of the Western White nations. I'd set a close-range offensive formation and anti-air in Europe; I'd set land forces with air assault capability in Middle-East. I'd set a defensive formation in the Atlantic with a long-range missle system. I'd set an offensive formation on the borders of the Middle-East, with sabre and sabateur temper. I'd set a support group in Europe for ammunition and overpowering; and finally, I'd set a naval force that is a small duplication of the naval forces in the South China Sea just below,

I'd tell my troops to walk West from Middle-East, because we can freely be in that region currently, and act as if I own it all, and it's all about agility, pulling Eastern aggression. Then I'd activate all my forces harmoniously, most probably winning the war because people are that stupid.

P.S. You're all stupid and perverse, and I hate you with a vengence. Continue waving yours and your children's asses around for Other Races!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire