dimanche 13 août 2017

Follensby Clear Weekend

I talked my wife into a weekend with her two daughters. We put in on Follensby Clear and made camp on the west side big island straight out the upper put in. My wife likes canoeing but doesn't like the whole paddle, set up, take down paddle... thing. So I planned a two night basecamp. Her younger daughter has gone a few trips with me, her oldest loves the outdoors but hasn't paddled.
After setting up camp we did the short loop up to P-wog, Little P-wog, Horseshoe and home.
That went well so Saturday we did a much longer paddle, up to P-wog again over to Middle, Floodwood, all the way down Fish Creek, into Fish Creek Ponds and back up to Follensby thru the culvert under Rt 30.
Cook up some Bannock to go with THIER vegetarian meal.
Mother and daughters returned friends, I only had to throw a couple penalty flags for Unsportswomenly conduct (Ganging up on Mom). but it was a great weekend.

Pics to follow as soon as I get them uploaded. Which would have been done but the Sox v. Yanks were on.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire