vendredi 28 août 2020

Crane Pond (Schroon/Paradox) primitive sites

I'm trying to organize a post-labor day camping and paddling trip for some family and me.

We're looking for somewhere relatively remote, with easy vehicle access, and primitive sites and/or lean-tos accessible by kayak/canoe.

So far I've narrowed it down to Raquette Lake, Little Tupper, and Crane Pond. I know enough about Raquette and Little Tupper to make informed decisions on those two places.

But, does anyone know if any of the primitive sites on Crane Pond (I believe there are 9 designated sites) have a thunder box or outhouse? A few in our party would definitely prefer it to doing the shovel and squat (greenhorns).

See embedded image from DEC Info Locator (https://gisservices.dec.ny.gov/gis/dil/)



Thanks!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crane.jpg (28.9 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire