mercredi 26 août 2020

Question on Overnight Parking

When I was a kid in the 70's an uncle would take me fishing through out the Adk's, with a slide in camper. We would park a streams on road pull offs. We would fish almost all day eat and sleep in the camper.. No fires no garbage left behind... It is my understanding this is no longer permitted. Reason I ask is O know of a nice spot where I would like to deer hunt where there is a big parking area it is fairly far back on the side road..I would like to go up Friday evening sleep over hunt all day on a Saturday sleep over hunt and leave Sunday morning... if I kept my camper connected to my truck no fires no mess. What do you think the worst that can happen DEC Officer wakes me up tells me to move?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire