dimanche 25 mai 2014

Carrying a bike

I assume that no bikes in wilderness means no riding. And I'll extend this to trails where MTB is posted as a no no, even in wild forest.



And I'll go a step further and assume it also means no walking a bike along a trail.



I'll assume carrying is OK? Like on ones back?

Racers do this on the AZT when they carry down and back out of the Grand Canyon.



Would this fly in the ADKs in order to stitch together some dirt roads and trail in order to make a loop work or to connect some dirt roads and legal trail?



I'm not really keen on carrying my bike AND gear for any sort of mileage - its hard enough to push / pull / lift it along during the normal course of trail and forest road riding. But I have a few ideas... And as a packraft is out of the budget for now.... And as my wife notes that despite my slow speed I do have a propensity for suffering....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire