samedi 31 mai 2014

Lila to Lows for my Pops and I?

After some great info from here my dad and I had a great trip Summer of 13 on Lows. On that trip and since then we have hashed out some dad/son issues that we were both holding on to ... the wilderness is better than any shrinks couch for getting conversations started lol.



Any how, my question today is this. We talked about coming back up end of July this year and from looking at the paddlers map we thought the Lila to Lows to Bog flow would be a nice "new to us" 3~4 day get away. Our only concern is the carries as he has some past medical concerns. He feels and his fix has agreed that is they are not hard carries that there should be no issues. I'm teaching out to you folks for real world opinions on the carries. Keep on mind at most he will carrying will be a lite weight day pack. Apparently I'm to be the pack horse :) Thanks everyone!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire