lundi 26 mai 2014

Traditional Chinese Martial Arts Schols in Tampa Bay, Florida?

Hi all,



As my school is quite stable, I am very happy there, and have no plans to move, I never thought I would be making one of these types of posts.



But, I am asking for a fellow student. She has to move to Tampa Bay, Florida to have her parents continue to help with expenses of going to college. She is very unhappy about having to leave our school. There are no other Plumblossom Federation schools for about 162 miles of where she is moving to.



I am trying to help her find a good school, as I have experience on MA forums and she does not.



So, if anyone can suggest good TCMA schols in or near Tampa Bay, Florida, I would REALLY appreciate some help!



First choice is to continue with Choy Li Fut, but my searches so far have provided nothing. Does anyone know anything I missed? She is willing to go to a different lineage, since our school federation has no close by options.



Second choice are other Southern systems. She mentioned interest in Hung Gar.



But she is open to any TCMA school that is of good quality. My research so far has suggested this area has far more in the way of Northern Systems than Southern based systems.



The school must have a good combative program. Sparring is a must.



She is pretty much the ideal student. I, along with other students and instructors, will greatly miss her. In fact, I am sure she would have ended up being an instructor if she had been able to stay at our school longer.



Any MAPper's familiar with this area of the US?



Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire