lundi 28 juillet 2014

Adkforum Member Memorial

Hi friends,

Just curious how everyone would feel about maybe starting an "Adkforum member memorial" thread to honor and remember the members of this forum that are unfortunately no longer with us anymore.

I know that I can name a few members that have been very helpful in the past whom still often cross my mind, including one member that I was fortunate enough to meet on the trail once before, and a couple others I wish that I had.

I don't want to name any names just yet, but maybe this could provide an opportunity to pay our respects to our fallen friends here on Adkforum, when otherwise we may have been unaware of their passing.

Perhaps we could also extend such a memorial to include our four legged companions as well.

Or is this a corny idea and not really necessary?

Thoughts?



-Justin




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire