dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Does this canoe exist? Suggestion needed please.

Hello everyone. Just had a quick question that I have been researching, but have not been able to find a definitive answer for...if there is one. I am currently in the market for a canoe, but it needs to be versatile. I have two boys that I would like to bring with me if possible, but also something that I can use myself. I love to fish so this would be its main use but also something that I can bring for a weekend float/ camping adventure. If fishing it will likely be only one of my boys (8 and 12) or just myself. However, if using for float/camping it will likely be all three of us. The thing that I am most worried about is stability when fishing and the weight especially when I am by myself. Not just for loading purposes but for carrying purposes. The only canoe that I have used before was an Old Town and I really enjoyed it. Like I stated earlier, there may not be an answer to the questions that I am asking, but I know there are a lot of experienced people on the forum and was just looking for some guidance. Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire