dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Some 'Science' for MA, Kicking and QiGong

I found this one quite interesting as to how they assessed kickers from a straight forward Newtonian Mechanics perspective. The QiGong Iron shirt stuff with the spear at the throat I found more difficult to comprehend, but if Fight Science' is objective (not sure), it is an interesting test.







As this attempted to present QiGong in a somewhat more scientific perspective, rather than Bio-pixie fairy tale toothpaste - as fairly often gets spouted on this forum, I did find this Health QiGong vid, presenting somewhat deeper analysis of QiGong, explained in language I can just about understand, rather than the usual Cheesy old splodge. I can dig some of the bio-chemistry discussed, but it is still too cheesy for me, but I am open to rational persuasion.







Essentially, if discussion regarding Qi can be rational and not flowing into nonsense and hyper-twaddle, then I can take interest - can't speak for anyone else.



Sensible analysis of both vids is welcome.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire