mardi 29 juillet 2014

Seventh Lake Trail Conditions or Recommendations?

Hi everyone! I'm from WNY but moved to Houston and haven't been to ADKS in 5+ years. I will be heading back in early September with my boyfriend who has no backpacking experience. I planned on heading out to the Seventh Lake trail, and (hopefully) landing one of the lean to's. I've taken this trail many times before. Using my ADK book as a guide, I always park at what looks like an abandoned bail shop off of 13/Seventh Lake Road, and then hike in (via the southwest side of the lake), but my book is ancient and I don't know if this parking spot still exists, or the condition of the trail in general. Can anyone offer any information about this?



I'm also open to suggestions for other places to go (that would have campsite and/or lean-to options, and be acceptable for a first timer with little experience). Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire