jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Would I be stupid to leave my school?

I used to study Chinese martial arts and am currently studying Taekwondo. My Taekwondo teacher is extremely skilled in multiple martial arts, but I've always been extremely interested in the combat aspects of Tai Chi and have recently found a school near me which teaches Tai Chi from a combat perspective and encourages active sparring and hard drilling moves, as well as competition. I also train 4 times a week currently, and would only be able to train 2-3 times a week at the Tai Chi school.



I know that I would become a great fighter under my current teacher, but I'm extremely interested in the Tai Chi school. I can only afford one. Would it be smarter to stay where I am where I'm guaranteed to get good training or to follow my interests?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire