samedi 26 juillet 2014

Comparison of Judo and Taijutsu throws?

Hey guys. For someone who is no longer in the org, I find my self thinking about it as much as did while I was still training in it.



Anyways, does anyone know of a video compilation showing the differences between the 40 basic judo throws and the basic Bujinkan throws?(I don't remember how many there are)



Considering how much I struggled with Ganseki nage, I never did manage to get past that throw. (It would be fun to actually learn it and try it in judo randori)



So what are the differences between the two? The context is just to throw someone, not the reason. I don't want this to get bogged down in the battlefield vs Sport thing. Just in the context of one human throwing another.



Do any of you seasoned practitioners have a favorite throw or throws? So far mine is Sasae tsurikomi ashi and o goshi.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire