vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Kick focused martial arts?

So I got into a discussion recently about martial arts, and something crossed my mind. I've heard mixed things on TKD (I did practice as a child but not very long) and hear that it's either super kick heavy or its a straight up karate style rebranded as something else. Now I remember a few basic kicks from it that I still sometimes muck about with but, when I think about it I dont know many other fighting styles that are alleged to focus so much on kicks besides capoiera.



Just out of pure interest, and because most of my training has been weapon/arm usage training, what styles are there that use extensive kicking besides the two I mentioned above? Those seem to be the big two names Im finding.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire