mercredi 27 août 2014

Relationship is over. How to cope when it hits home?

I just broke things off with my partner of 2 years and it hasn't hit home yet.



I feel sad, guilty and as though I am waiting for things to get much worse. As though feelings of heartbreak etc are imminent.



I think it was the right thing to do as there were issues from day one and the past two months have been more about arguments than being civil and enjoying each other's company. I just know that I will be lonely and miss the companionship aspects. I am half expecting us to get back together as has been the case after every argument before. I am questioning whether I should stick to my decision which I was convinced was the only way this morning. I feel so bad. She was hysterical and my hands were shaking but I stayed calm otherwise. I can't bring myself to eat or do anything but sit and think. I don't know how to deal with it.



Any advice? Sorry to ask this in an MA forum.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire