lundi 25 août 2014

Spy Lake Info

I've been looking for a nice quiet lake to do a weekend kayak camping trip in Hamilton County off Rte 8 as I am familiar with the area.



This would most likely be a solo trip in a recreational kayak so ill keep gear to a minimum. I'd prefer to park and leave my vehicle, paddle with my gear to a spot to camp then take some paddles during the day and return to campsite late afternoon. I can do fairly short portages if my gear were back at the site and just had to carry the kayak.



I've searched here and found a few bits of info on Spy lake. Can anyone offer some insight- is this area privately owned, are there designated campsites or could I find a place that looks good and set up? Is there parking where my vehicle could remain for a couple of days?



I'm wide open to other suggestions of places in this area between Nobleboro and Speculator that would fit my criteria.



Love the site and have enjoyed reading here. Lots of great information.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire