jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Diet change weight gain?

Hey guys, 3 weeks ago i switched off of low carb. I just was not recovering from hard work outs. Instead of a day or two it would take a week to recover from a hard work out.



So 3 weeks ago i went to a more normal diet with carbs and what not while following the numbers i got from the various calculators. Which normally are very close to right for me.



I have been trying to keep my calories at about 2600 aday. Which according to the calculators should be 500 under maintenance for me. Protein at 240 and carbs about 160-180 aday..



I expected some weight gain but not like this. I started at 303lb then immediately jumped to 306 now im at 311lb. This is over a period 3 weeks.



Can someone who knows what their doing help me.



I wouldnt have posted here as this is a dead forum but i can get into starting strength their password recovery tool is messed up.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire