mercredi 26 novembre 2014

So how does Hapkido stack up?

Despite major stylistic differences i see similarities to Bujinkan.

So my question is how does the striking/defending skills stack up?. How about the standing grappling? Are they part of a systematic way of training or just locks bolted onto TKD?



How are weapons typically treated, are they just solo forms and no application or is the application?



The reason i ask is because i found a HKD place in my town and it seams to be hugely popular. I dont know much about the art other then youtube videos and my conversation with the instructor.. It seams to be very similar to the Bujinkan in that it has striking and standing grappling. The one major difference is that they spar regularly..



I found my self intrigued by them. Here is the website. http://ift.tt/1uW5nRD



So guys can you sate my curiosity about this style? I notice it gets as much trolling on the net as Bujinkan does.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire