lundi 2 mars 2015

Wading boots

I'm hoping to do more river/stream fishing this year. I used to do quite a bit but got into the pond fishing and didn't have enough time for both. After several "rough" bushwack trips, and having some more time going forward, I hope to convince Vtflyfish that we don't always need to kill ourselves. Anyway, the only thing I need are new wading boots. I always used felt and am aware of the controversy. Not sure if they are still legal in NY. I have read mixed reviews (mostly poor) about the various rubber lug sole boots and mostly positive reviews on those boots with aluminum bars/lugs on the bottom. Any reviews on these systems from personal experience would be appreciated. Aside from the main concern about gripping on slippery rocks, the ideal boots would also be reasonably comfortable for walking the banks in. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire